Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dear My happiness,


Dear My happiness,

You are always with me. Deep in my heat, I live because of you. There would be no reason to live without you I love you. I love you because, I want to find you. Finding you is my life goal. I will never give up finding you.
I can't see you. I can't smell you. I can't touch you. I can't listen to you, or taste you, However, I can feel you deep in my heart. I don't even know when you are mad at me. Don't be mad, or sad that would make me miserable and I can't control you.



I will try my best to come close to you. I don't know what you are, even mad, sad, anger, happy, none. I don't know how do you looks like. However, my friends know, my teachers know, my parents know through my face.
I love you, and I believe that you will be always with me. Give me happiness.  I want you to make rest of live happy, Then I will be nice to you! I found somethings that help me find me to find you, which is cultural things such as music or movies or books.
As I grow up, I will be different than I was long time ago, Please remember me.
Bye
2013,01,10
Sincerely Dong Hoon

4 comments:

  1. This letter is really cool!
    Is it response essays or diamanté poems?
    It seems to poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donghoon,

    This is an excellent ode. You chose a creative topic to write to. I like the way you described happiness as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    This is really a nice ode. You chose a great topic to write an ode. If you do your best in every moment of your life, then you will definitely be able to find happiness. Keep up the good work~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete